SLMsmart Health Shake for Muscle Building?
Health Shake for Muscle Building?
Drew’s Muscle Maintenance Plan:
- For breakfast, mix 3 scoops of Health Shake with 8 oz. of water or almond milk, and blend together with your favorite fruits, vegetables or other healthy ingredients
- Mix 1-2 scoops of Health Shake with 8 oz. of water after completing a weight lifting workout routine
Drew has also recommended that anyone looking to add muscle will benefit from adding one more serving Health Shake to that daily routine.
Drew’s Muscle Building Plan:
- For breakfast, mix 3 scoops of Health Shake with 8 oz. of water or almond milk, and blend together with your favorite fruits, vegetables and other healthy ingredients.
- Mix 1-2 scoops of Health Shake with 8 oz. of water or almond milk after completing a weight lifting workout routine.
- Mix 1-2 scoops of Health Shake with 8 oz. of water or almond milk before going to bed at night.
When you work your muscles, the tissue breaks down. The whey, soy and casein proteins in SLMsmart are a slow-digesting formula that will aid in supporting muscles. Eating—or drinking—a protein-packed meal right before bed and soaking those muscles with protein is a strategy popular amongst bodybuilders.
In addition, SLMsmart’s formula contains healthy carbohydrates that help support glycogen levels and offers the body a full meal’s worth of vitamins and minerals.
“SLMsmart is a unique combination with a protein blend backed by science,” Drew said. “There is a specific reason that each ingredient and each amount is in this blend. That’s why I trust the SLMsmart technology in general. There is real science behind it. This product is different because there is a medical board behind it.”
Drew said that while drinking SLMsmart two or three times per day may seem mundane, it doesn’t have to be. SLMsmart is available in both vanilla and a new, rich chocolate flavor. He and his wife Lynn Manning have created a number of crave-worthy shake recipes that you can make. The recipes include a Butterfinger shake, chocolate mint shake and banana cream pie shake, to name a few, and are all found on the SLMsmart App that is made available to you by signing up for the 90-day Challenge.
Join the Challenge now for discounted packs and exclusive Challenge scratch-off cards.
SLMsmart Health Shake for Muscle Building? — No Comments
You must log in to post a comment.
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>